Are you tired of having dry lips at any time of the year? It is very common that when you start to refresh you feel dry lips, but it is not surprising that in summer you are also cut and cracks appear, due to the sun’s exposure. In addition, when you have dry lips not only feel discomfort but that the appearance of your lips is not at all pleasant, and do not try to put lipstick because instead of hiding it you can accent more cuts and dead skin. For this, we have some easy and interesting treatments for dry or cracked lips.
Are you looking for a remedy for your dry lips? It is important that to avoid dryness you begin to treat them before exposing yourself to the main factors that cause the cut lips like the sun and the cold wind. Also, one of the main causes of dry lips is the lack of hydration; therefore, do not forget to drink a lot of water.
Treatments for dry or cracked lips
- Buy a nourishing and moisturizing cream
- Apply Vaseline to protect your lips
- Oil with sugar
- Eat more vitamins
- Take advantage of the potential of essential oils
- Hydrate your lips with avocado
- Take care of your lips with Aloe Vera
- Use honey to heal your cracked lips
- Cut a slice of cucumber and rub it on your lips
- Buy a nourishing and moisturizing cream: Before going to sleep, get used to covering your lips with cream, even if your lips are not cut. In this way, you will be hydrating your lips and avoid having them dry. Creams with natural components such as rosehip or aloe vera will further enhance the effect and you will notice a greater relief of itching.
- Apply Vaseline to protect your lips: Vaseline is a product that acts as a protector for your lips before the cold. Also, do not forget that when you are exposed to the cold you have to resort immediately to petroleum jelly and avoid relieving dryness with your own saliva since with that we promote more irritation.
- Oil with sugar: A very effective homemade trick for split lips is to mix a little oil with sugar, and with a cotton or gauze, rubbing slowly in a circular way. If your lips bleed avoid brushing, as the bristles could damage your split lips even more.
- Eat more vitamins: A balanced diet will be essential not only for your skin and body but to remedy your dry lips. Taking vitamins A, B, B2, C, and E will get more hydration and protect your lips.
- Take advantage of the potential of essential oils: There is a variety of essential oils such as coconut, almond, olive or rosehip, which will help us to improve the dryness of our lips. The same will happen with Shea butter or coconut, getting a softer texture.
Tip: Wet a piece of cotton in olive oil, if it is Extra Virgin much better and spread it over your split lips. In three days you will see results.
- Hydrate your lips with avocado: The avocado or avocado has a high concentration of natural fat in the pulp, is rich in vitamins A and C so it helps moisturize dry lips.
Tip: Make a cream with the avocado pulp and add about 7 drops of olive oil. Then apply it on the dry lips and let it rest for about 20 minutes. Finally, rinse it with warm water.
- Take care of your lips with Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a natural remedy for any allergic reaction or redness originated in your skin and is also very effective for when your lips are cracked, helping, in addition, to calm the itching.
- Use honey to heal your cracked lips: If you start to notice your dry lips, cover them with honey and let them act for about 15 minutes. Without removing the honey, apply a little petroleum jelly on it and wait 20 more minutes. Then, remove the honey and Vaseline with warm water with the help of a cloth. Repeat this homemade trick every day for a week to get rid of cracked lips. You will notice a great relief and freshness. Keep reading http://rewardprice.com/business-ideas/10-reasons-to-bet-strong-on-engagement/
Tip: Honey helps to heal cracked lips as well as being an antibacterial agent and Vaseline is considered one of the best skin protectors
- Exfoliating: If your lips are dry and screamed, you probably have hardness or pustules. To be able to get rid of them without damaging your lips, use exfoliating products. The way to apply it is very simple: put the product on your lips and give yourself a light massage. After a few minutes resting, remove it with warm water.
- Cut a slice of cucumber and rub it on your lips: Another incredible method to relieve and cure chapped lips is that of cucumber. You just have to cut a slice of fresh cucumber and rub it gently on your lips. Keep it like this for 15 minutes and then wash with running water. This will soften your lips and leave them flexible and without cracks.
Moisturize your lips with water
With all these tips you will avoid that your lips are dry and, in the case of having them cut, you will be able to alleviate the pain. But, as always, water plays a fundamental role in the care and protection of your lips. Experts recommend drinking 2 liters of water per day because its benefits are multiple for your skin, your hair, your body, your lips. I advise you to buy a bottle and always carry it with you, so you will not forget to hydrate yourself and all of you will shine more and transmit a healthy and healthy image. Check also: http://blog-collector.org/2017/06/05/what-are-the-dosage-of-kratom/
Recommendations for the care of your lips
We have shown you several homemade remedies to take care of your dry or cracked lips, but we also want to give you a series of tips to take care of them correctly:
- Do not lick your lips: Strangely enough, the continuous exposure of the lips to the salvia actually causes them to dry up. What happens is that licking is removed from the lips any amount of oil they may have, coming from the surrounding areas. In addition, saliva contains digestive enzymes that can contribute, being acidic, with dryness
- Use lip balms or Vaseline: In short, moisturizing products for the lips. Try to use products that contain Shea butter and Vitamins A and E, since it is an ingredient that has fast and satisfactory results; and in addition to caring, they help to beautify the appearance of the lips.
- Use products with high sun protection factor: No matter what time of year it is, using protection is always recommended due to the effect of ultraviolet rays and external agents. Also, even if you do not see it, the sun is always there throughout the year, so it is best to protect and pamper them daily
- Exfoliate your lips once a week: So remove excess skin or dead cells. The fastest way is to use a toothbrush that you do not use; it’s easy, wash it and rub it gently through your lips in a circular direction. Then apply a balm or if you do not have any on hand, use a few drops of forget oil and spread them delicately.
- Check the toothpaste: Sometimes, the paste or mouthwash can be responsible for the lips are dry, being an allergic reaction of the body. If that happens, you should discontinue its use and instead use baking soda.
- Watch what you eat: Some foods worsen the condition of the cracked lips such as pepper, mustard, sauce for roasts and alcoholic beverages. Therefore, it is better not to eat them until their lips are healthy
- Avoid the use of tobacco: The smoke will dry your lips and show them more and more dull and lifeless. The smoke also gets yellow your teeth and disfigures your smile.