More and more people come to the gym to take care of their line a bit while releasing endorphins through any sports. Among the goals that are put, is also to have a flatter belly. However, many of them do not fall into the account that it is through a diet rich in rich foods like fiber we can get a flatter abdomen.
Therefore, we have prepared this article that will help you a lot in this aspect now that the summer is just around the corner.
Celery, cucumbers, parsley and pineapple, essential ingredients to enjoy a flat belly
Now that you know the importance of having a healthy and balanced diet to lose those extra pounds, we are going to tell you what ingredients you need to prepare this simple recipe that will help you reduce your tummy a little.
First, we will first need a stalk of celery, a cucumber, a glass filled up with chopped parsley, and three slices of pineapple. The preparation process will be as follows:
- We wash all the vegetables well with enough water and then we remove the skin of the three slice of pineapple.
- Put everything in a blender until you get a very homogenous mixture. You should never add salt or sugar to this drink on our own.
- Once achieved, we will put it in the fridge for an hour to get a fresh and pleasant taste.
- It should always be taken fasting in the morning and should always be taken immediately after removing it so that it does not lose its properties.
- You can repeat this process every Monday through Friday. You’ll see how thirty days later you see the results. To change a little, you can combine other fruits for a different taste and taste.
You may also like to read: The artichoke to lose weight
If we join a session of 40 minutes or 1 hour of exercise at least three times a week, surely within a few weeks we will enjoy a much flatter belly. It should also be accompanied by a healthy and healthy diet in other nutrients and should not only drink this drink during the day.
Why does this drink offer results so quickly?
Now that you know how to prepare this drink, it is only fair that you know the reasons why it offers results in such a short time. The first place, we must emphasize cucumbers that are an inexhaustible source of fiber and are made up of 95% water.
So apart from improving your intestinal transit, it will also prevent the retention of liquids and fats that are stored so much in our abdomen. For its part, parsley is one of the most powerful diuretics that exist so it will also help you get rid of the accumulation of fluids. It also has a high fiber content that will help you lose weight.
Then the celery has a most characteristic satiating effect that will help you feel a little fuller before any lunch or dinner arrives. Also, it is possible to emphasize that its caloric contribution is almost null and only contains 16kcal per 100 grams of celery. The same happens with the pineapple, that each slice only provides 50 kcal. All this without mentioning that it contributes a somewhat sweeter flavor to this drink and therefore will be more enjoyable to take for our taste buds.